The Idaho Vandals (0-13) are expected to extend a 13-game losing streak when they visit the Idaho State Bengals (4-7) as 9-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Reed Gym. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho (+9)||Over (131.5)||Idaho State 72 Idaho 63|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this season (five of 11 chances), the Bengals and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Idaho and its opponents have combined to score at least 131.5 points in 69.2% of their matchups this season (nine of 13 chances).
- The Bengals and the Vandals combine to average 8.8 less points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.7 points per game, 12.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The Bengals average point total in outings this season is 126.7, 4.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Vandals this year is 8.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Idaho State Betting Information
- The Bengals have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 4-6 record.
- The Bengals have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 10 games (30%).
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a losing record against the spread, going 3-9 ATS (covering only 25% of the time).
- Idaho and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Idaho State||-1.5||140.5||-124||+102||Regular Season||80-76 IDAHO|
|12/28/2019||Idaho State||-7||136||-330||+250||Regular Season||62-60 IDST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 IDST|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-55 IDST|
Idaho State Leaders
- Robert Ford III leads the Bengals in rebounds and assists. Ford averages 11.7 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Tarik Cool is Idaho State’s leading scorer, tallying 14.3 per game while tacking on 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Cool contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bengals. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Ford and Brayden Parker lead the Bengals on the defensive end, with Ford leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Parker in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Scott Blakney puts up 11.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Vandals.
- Tanner Christensen is atop the Vandals rebounding leaderboard with 4.5 rebounds per game, and Ja’Vary Christmas leads the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Gabe Quinnett contributes the bulk of the Vandals’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Damen Thacker with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Babacar Thiombane with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED