Cameron Shelton leads the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-6) into a matchup with the Idaho State Bengals (0-5) after scoring 30 points in an 83-78 win over Idaho. The Lumberjacks are 1.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips off at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Northern Arizona (+1.5)||Under (135.5)||Northern Arizona 69 Idaho State 67|
- The Bengals and their opponents have scored at least 135.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in zero of five outings (0%) this year.
- Northern Arizona has combined with its opponents to score more than 135.5 points in five of seven outings (71.4%) this season.
- The Bengals and the Lumberjacks combine to average 18.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 151.6 points per game, 16.1 more than the point total in this game.
- The Bengals average point total in outings this season is 126, 9.5 points below the total in this game.
- Lumberjacks games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.1 points, 7.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Idaho State Betting Information
- Idaho State has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- Idaho State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 1 of 5 games this season (20%).
Northern Arizona Betting Information
- Northern Arizona has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 4-3 ATS.
- The Lumberjacks have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Northern Arizona and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Northern Arizona||-4.5||141.5||-202||+165||Conference Tournament||64-62 IDST|
|2/6/2020||Northern Arizona||-2||144.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||88-87 NARZ|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-67 IDST|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 IDST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-69 NARZ|
Idaho State Leaders
- The Bengals leader in rebounds and assist is Robert Ford III, who pulls down 7.4 rebounds and distributes 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 13.0 points per contest.
- Tarik Cool leads Idaho State in scoring, averaging 13.5 per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Ford hits more threes per game than any other member of the Bengals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Ford is the Bengals leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Brayden Parker leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Shelton is atop nearly all of the Lumberjacks’ leaderboards by recording 21.6 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Luke Avdalovic paces his teammates on the Lumberjacks with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Northern Arizona’s leader in steals is Shelton with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ajang Aguek with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found