The Southern Illinois Salukis (6-0) visit the Indiana State Sycamores (5-4) as 7-point underdogs after Marcus Domask scored 26 points in the Salukis 76-73 victory over Butler. The game is at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 25, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Illinois (+7)||Over (136.5)||Indiana State 72 Southern Illinois 67|
- The Sycamores and their opponents have scored no less than 136.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of nine games (66.7%) this year.
- In four of six games (66.7%) this season, Southern Illinois has combined with its opponents to score more than 136.5 points.
- The Sycamores and the Salukis combine to average 11.7 more points per game than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.6 points per game, 2.9 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Sycamores average point total in matchups this year is 136, 0.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Salukis games this season have averaged a total of 145.8 points, 9.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Indiana State Betting Information
- The Sycamores have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-2-1 record.
- The Sycamores have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- Southern Illinois has a winning record against the spread, going 4-0-1 ATS (covering 80% of the time).
- When they play as at least 7-point underdogs, the Salukis have a record ATS of 2-0-1.
- In the majority of Salukis games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (4 out of 5 games, 80%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Southern Illinois||-2.5||125.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||77-68 INDST|
|12/30/2019||Indiana State||-6||130.5||-288||+225||Regular Season||68-56 INDST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-57 SILL|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-73 SILL|
Indiana State Leaders
- Tyreke Key leads the Sycamores in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 2.2 assists.
- Tre Williams is the Sycamores best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 8.5 points per game.
- Cooper Neese makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Sycamores, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.1 per outing.
- Julian Larry is Indiana State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Williams leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Domask sits at the top of the Salukis scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also grabs 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Ben Harvey puts up a stat line of 4.9 rebounds, 11.7 points and 1.2 assists per game for Southern Illinois to take the top rebound spot on the team. Lance Jones holds the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 11.9 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Trent Brown is consistent from distance and leads the Salukis with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Jones (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Southern Illinois while Domask (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other