A game after he put up 32 points in a 64-58 win over UAPB, Tristan Jarrett leads the Jackson State Tigers (9-5) at home against the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-7) as 9-point favorites. The matchup begins at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The point total is set at 123 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama A&M (+9)||Over (123)||Jackson State 69 Alabama A&M 61|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 123 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 14 games (50%) this year.
- In nine of 13 opportunities (69.2%) this season, Alabama A&M and its opponents have combined to score at least 123 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (129.1) than this matchup’s total of 123 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 more points per game (131.5) than this matchup’s total of 123 points.
- The average point total in Tigers games this year is 5.1 more points than the over/under of 123 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this season is 9.5 more points than the point total of 123 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers put up just 3.4 fewer points per game (64.1) than the Bulldogs give up (67.5).
- Jackson State is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Alabama A&M has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when giving up more than 64.1 points.
- The Bulldogs put up only one more point per game (65) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (64).
- Alabama A&M is 4-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when it scores more than 64 points.
- Jackson State is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 65 points.
- The Tigers have put up just one more point than their opponents this year (an average of 0.1 per game), while the Bulldogs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 33 total points, -2.5 per game).
Jackson State Betting Information
- Jackson State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 9 points.
- Jackson State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 6 of 14 games this season (42.9%).
Alabama A&M Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in only 38.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Alabama A&M’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 13 games, 30.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Jackson State||-3||130.5||-161||+129||Regular Season||54-51 JXST|
|1/6/2020||Jackson State||-8.5||142||-335||+263||Regular Season||66-57 ALAAM|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-47 JXST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-51 JXST|
Jackson State Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Jarrett, who averages 20.7 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Jackson State’s leading rebounder is Jayveous McKinnis averaging 12.8 boards per game and its best passer is Jonas James and his 2.9 assists per game.
- Jarrett leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 threes per game.
- The Jackson State steals leader is Jarrett, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is McKinnis, who compiles 2.3 rejections per contest.
Alabama A&M Leaders
- Jalen Johnson has the top spot on the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.7 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Tucker dishes out 4.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Garrett Hicks’ 1.8 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Alabama A&M’s leader in steals is Hicks (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is EJ Williams (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED