A game after he exploded for 26 points in a 73-66 loss to Flagler, Jose Placer leads the North Florida Ospreys (1-8) on the road against the Jacksonville Dolphins (7-4) on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Ospreys are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Dolphins and their opponents have put up more than 142.5 points in 54.5% of their games this year (six of 11 opportunities).
- North Florida has played in five games this season (out of nine total matchups — 55.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- The Dolphins and the Ospreys combine to average 4.7 less points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.9 more points per game (148.4) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- The Dolphins average point total in outings this season is 140, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Ospreys games this year have averaged a total of 146.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Jacksonville Betting Information
- Jacksonville has earned an even 3-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have covered half the time, going 2-2-1 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
North Florida Betting Information
- North Florida has a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- In most of North Florida’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||North Florida||-7.5||147||-356||+273||Conference Tournament||91-88 NFL|
|2/13/2020||North Florida||-7.5||144||-355||+271||Regular Season||81-66 NFL|
|1/16/2020||North Florida||-2||137||-134||+111||Regular Season||75-68 NFL|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-73 NFL|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-81 JAX|
- The Dolphins scoring leader is Dontarius James, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Jacksonville’s leading rebounder is Bryce Workman averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Mo Arnold and his 2.3 assists per game.
- James’ 3.0 made threes per game lead the Dolphins.
- Arnold is Jacksonville’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while James leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
North Florida Leaders
- Placer averages 12.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Ospreys.
- North Florida’s leader in rebounds is Josh Endicott with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Emmanuel Adedoyin with 4.2 per game.
- Placer’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Ospreys.
- North Florida’s leader in steals is Adedoyin (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jonathan Aybar (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found