The James Madison Dukes (13-5) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a seven-game win streak when they host the Drexel Dragons (9-6) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 61.1% of their opportunities this year (11 of 18 chances), the Dukes and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 143 points.
- In six of 15 opportunities (40%) this season, Drexel and its opponents have combined to score at least 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149 points per game, six more points than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.3 fewer points per game (135.7) than this matchup’s total of 143 points.
- The average over/under the Dukes have had set in matchups this season is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Dragons this season is 6.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
JMU Betting Information
- JMU has been solid against the spread, going 12-3 on the season.
- The Dukes have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- JMU has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
Drexel Betting Information
- The Dragons have a winning record against the spread, going 10-5 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- The Dragons have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 5-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Drexel has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 53.3% of matchups this year (8 out of 15 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||JMU||-2||143||-135||+113||Regular Season||73-64 JMAD|
|2/6/2020||Drexel||-6||152||-266||+208||Regular Season||78-67 DREXEL|
|1/11/2020||JMU||-3.5||153.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||78-71 DREXEL|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 JMAD|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-68 DREXEL|
- Matt Lewis leads the Dukes in points and assists per game, scoring 19.7 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Justin Amadi leads JMU in rebounding, grabbing 5.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 8.4 points a contest.
- Lewis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Terell Strickland is JMU’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Amadi leads them in blocks with 0.3 per contest.
- Camren Wynter averages 17.5 points and adds 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Dragons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Drexel’s James Butler stats (9.1 rebounds per game, 13.5 points per game, 1.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Wynter leads the Dragons in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Matey Juric (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Drexel while Butler (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds