The Elon Phoenix (3-3) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the James Madison Dukes (8-3) as 7.5-point underdogs at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 63.6% of their opportunities this year (seven of 11 chances), the Dukes and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Elon and its opponents have combined to score more than 141 points in 33.3% of their games this season (two of six chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (143.5) than this game’s total of 141 points.
- The Dukes and the Phoenix have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 141 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Dukes have had set in games this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Phoenix games this season is 8.5 less points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
JMU Betting Information
- JMU has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-2 record.
- JMU and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 9 games this season (44.4%).
Elon Betting Information
- The Phoenix have a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- In 2 out of Phoenix 5 games this season, (40%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Elon||-2.5||147.5||-143||+117||Conference Tournament||63-61 ELON|
|2/20/2020||JMU||-2.5||150||-147||+122||Regular Season||70-62 ELON|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-73 ELON|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-58 ELON|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-65 ELON|
- Matt Lewis leads the Dukes in points and assists per game, scoring 20.9 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Justin Amadi is the Dukes best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 8.6 points per game.
- Lewis’ 2.7 made threes per game lead the Dukes.
- The JMU steals leader is Terell Strickland, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Amadi, who compiles 0.4 rejections per contest.
- Hunter McIntosh’s points (18.0 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Phoenix’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Woods grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 9.3 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard.
- McIntosh provides the most three-point shooting production for the Phoenix. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Woods leads the Phoenix defensively with 1.6 steals and 0.4 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds