The Iowa State Cyclones (2-12) are expected to continue an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Kansas Jayhawks (13-7) as 14.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Allen Fieldhouse. The matchup airs on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have recorded more than 143.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (10 of 20 opportunities).
- Iowa State has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in seven of 14 opportunities (50%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 142.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this game.
- The Jayhawks and the Cyclones have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 more points per game than the point total of 143.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Jayhawks games this year is 1.1 less points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cyclones this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks put up just 3.3 fewer points per game (74.1) than the Cyclones allow (77.4).
- When Kansas totals more than 77.4 points, it is 6-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When Iowa State allows more than 74.1 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 0-9 overall.
- The Cyclones score just 0.4 fewer points than the Jayhawks allow their opponents to score (68.4).
- Iowa State has put together a 1-5 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- Kansas’ record is 2-7 overall and 2-7 against the spread when it allows more than 68 points to its opponents.
- The Jayhawks have scored a total of 113 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.7 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 131 total points, -9.4 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-11 record.
- The Jayhawks fare well when favored by at least 14.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has a losing record against the spread, going 6-8 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The Cyclones have not fared well as a 14.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Iowa State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2020||Kansas||-15.5||141||-2189||+1000||Regular Season||91-71 KANSAS|
|1/8/2020||Kansas||-5||145||-229||+182||Regular Season||79-53 KANSAS|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-76 KANSAS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-60 IAST|
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in scoring, tallying 13.9 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Jalen Wilson leads Kansas in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Agbaji contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Jayhawks. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Christian Braun is the Jayhawks leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Mitch Lightfoot leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton is atop nearly all of the Cyclones’ leaderboards by recording 16.6 points, 5.3 rebounds and 4.5 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Cyclones.
- The Cyclones’ leader in steals is Bolton with 1.8 per game, and Solomon Young is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED