The Iowa State Cyclones (2-13) are big, 11-point underdogs as they look to turn around a nine-game losing streak when they host the Kansas Jayhawks (14-7) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Hilton Coliseum. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ABC. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas (-11)||Under (146)||Kansas 78 Iowa State 66|
- In 28.6% of their opportunities this season (six of 21 chances), the Jayhawks and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 146 points.
- Iowa State has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 3.2 fewer points than the over/under of 146 set for this matchup.
- The Jayhawks and the Cyclones have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the point total of 146 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Jayhawks have had set in matchups this year is 2.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cyclones this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.1 points the Jayhawks put up per game are just 3.6 fewer points than the Cyclones surrender (78.7).
- Kansas is 5-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall when scoring more than 78.7 points.
- Iowa State has put together a 5-5 record against the spread and a 0-10 record overall in games when it allows more than 75.1 points.
- The Cyclones score an average of 67.7 points per game, only 0.5 fewer points than the 68.2 the Jayhawks give up.
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, Iowa State is 4-0 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- Kansas has an ATS record of 2-7 and a 2-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.7 points.
- The Jayhawks have put up a total of 146 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.9 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 164 total points, -11 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 9-11 record.
- The Jayhawks have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -11 or bigger.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, Kansas and its opponents have hit the total.
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 6-9 ATS.
- The Cyclones have not fared well as an 11-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 11-point underdogs.
- Iowa State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 15 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Kansas||-15||145||-1480||+835||Regular Season||97-64 KANSAS|
|2/17/2020||Kansas||-15.5||141||-2189||+1000||Regular Season||91-71 KANSAS|
|1/8/2020||Kansas||-5||145||-229||+182||Regular Season||79-53 KANSAS|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-76 KANSAS|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-60 IAST|
- The Jayhawks scoring leader is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 14.1 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Agbaji hits more threes per game than any other member of the Jayhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.7 per game.
- Garrett and Mitch Lightfoot lead the Jayhawks on the defensive end, with Garrett leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Lightfoot in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton is at the top of almost all of the Cyclones’ leaderboards by averaging 16.1 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands is the top scorer from distance for the Cyclones, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Iowa State’s leader in steals is Bolton (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Javan Johnson (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED