The Kansas State Wildcats (5-16) are big, 13-point underdogs as they look to stop a 12-game losing streak when they host the No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (15-7) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+13)||Over (135.5)||Kansas 75 Kansas State 64|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 135.5 points in 68.2% of their games this year (15 of 22 opportunities).
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 38.1% of their games this season (eight of 21 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 137.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 more points per game (140.8) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average point total in Jayhawks games this season is 6.5 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Wildcats games this year is 0.5 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks put up just 1.2 more points per game (74.6) than the Wildcats allow (73.4).
- When Kansas totals more than 73.4 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- In games Kansas State gives up more than 74.6 points, it is 3-6 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
- The Wildcats score an average of 62.7 points per game, just 4.7 fewer points than the 67.4 the Jayhawks allow.
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Kansas State is 4-0 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- Kansas is 6-7 against the spread and 6-7 overall when it allows more than 62.7 points.
- The Jayhawks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 160 points this season (7.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 225 more points on the year (10.7 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 10-11 record.
- When favored by at least 13 points, the Jayhawks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-2 record.
- In 11 of 21 (52.4%) contests this season, Kansas and its opponents have hit the over.
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has a losing record against the spread, going 7-14 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- The Wildcats have fared well as a 13-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 13-point underdogs.
- Kansas State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.6% of matchups this year (10 out of 21 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Kansas||-18||133.5||-2709||+1168||Regular Season||74-51 KANSAS|
|2/29/2020||Kansas||-10.5||130||-726||+474||Regular Season||62-58 KANSAS|
|1/21/2020||Kansas||-16.5||127||-2576||+1092||Regular Season||81-60 KANSAS|
|2/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-49 KANSAS|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 KSU|
- The scoring leader for the Jayhawks this season is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 13.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Marcus Garrett leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Agbaji contributes the bulk of the Jayhawks’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Kansas steals leader is Garrett, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is David McCormack, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Nijel Pack is at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also pulls down 3.7 rebounds and averages 3.5 assists per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in rebounds is DaJuan Gordon with 5.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Mike McGuirl with 3.5 per game.
- Pack is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Wildcats, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Gordon (1.2 steals per game) and Kaosi Ezeagu (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Wildcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED