The Oklahoma Sooners (8-4) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the No. 9 Kansas Jayhawks (10-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (+1)||Over (142.5)||Oklahoma 73 Kansas 72|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have combined to record more than 142.5 points in 71.4% of their outings this year (10 of 14 opportunities).
- Oklahoma and its opponents have added up to score more than 142.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (six of 12 chances).
- The Jayhawks and the Sooners combine to average 11.1 more points per game than the total of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Jayhawks and the Sooners have seen their opponents average a combined 7.6 less points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Jayhawks games this season is 1.5 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Sooners this year is 2.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jayhawks score 9.1 more points per game (75.9) than the Sooners allow (66.8).
- Kansas is 5-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Oklahoma is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall when giving up more than 75.9 points.
- The Sooners average 9.6 more points per game (77.7) than the Jayhawks give up (68.1).
- Oklahoma has gone 8-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
- Kansas’ record is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it allows more than 77.7 points to its opponents.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 108 more points than their opponents this season (7.8 per game on average), and the Sooners have scored 130 more points than their opponents (10.9 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-7 record.
- The Jayhawks have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Jayhawks games have played to the total or above 6 times in 13 games this season.
Oklahoma Betting Information
- Oklahoma has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-5 ATS.
- The Sooners have fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 5-4 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- Oklahoma and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 12 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Kansas||-6.5||144.5||-294||+235||Regular Season||63-59 KANSAS|
|2/15/2020||Kansas||-11.5||136.5||-847||+536||Regular Season||87-70 KANSAS|
|1/14/2020||Kansas||-4.5||136||-205||+166||Regular Season||66-52 KANSAS|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-68 OU|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-63 KANSAS|
- Ochai Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in scoring, tallying 14.8 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists.
- Jalen Wilson is the Jayhawks leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Marcus Garrett is their best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Agbaji leads the Jayhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Garrett is the Jayhawks leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while David McCormack leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Austin Reaves is at the top of almost all of the Sooners’ leaderboards by collecting 15.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson paces his teammates on the Sooners with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- Elijah Harkless (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma while Kur Kuath (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends