The No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (16-7) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the No. 15 Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-6) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Allen Fieldhouse as just 2-point favorites. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 133.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas (-2)||Over (133.5)||Kansas 71 Texas Tech 68|
- The Jayhawks and their opponents have scored no less than 133.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 23 games (65.2%) this year.
- Texas Tech has played in 12 games this season (out of 20 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 14.7 more points per game (148.2) than this matchup’s total of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128.9 points per game, 4.6 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for Jayhawks games this year is 6.7 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- Red Raiders games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.9 points, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74 points per game the Jayhawks record are 11.3 more points than the Red Raiders give up (62.7).
- Kansas has a 9-0 record against the spread and a 13-5 record overall when putting up more than 62.7 points.
- In games Texas Tech gives up more than 74 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Red Raiders put up eight more points per game (74.2) than the Jayhawks give up to opponents (66.2).
- When it scores more than 66.2 points, Texas Tech is 6-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- Kansas’ record is 0-7 overall and 1-6 against the spread when it gives up more than 74.2 points to its opponents.
- The Jayhawks have totaled 178 more points than their opponents this season (7.8 per game on average), and the Red Raiders have scored 231 more points than their opponents (11.5 per game).
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks are 11-11 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks have posted a winning record of 9-7 against the spread when the spread is -2 or higher.
- The Jayhawks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 11 times in 22 games this season.
Texas Tech Betting Information
- Texas Tech has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 6-13 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Red Raiders have a record ATS of 5-11.
- In the majority of Texas Tech’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/17/2020||Texas Tech||-3.5||135||-167||+138||Regular Season||58-57 KANSAS|
|3/7/2020||Kansas||-3.5||134||-172||+142||Regular Season||66-62 KANSAS|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-75 KANSAS|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-62 TTU|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-63 KANSAS|
- The scoring leader for the Jayhawks this season is Ochai Agbaji, who averages 13.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Jalen Wilson is Kansas’ leading rebounder, pulling down 7.9 per game, while Marcus Garrett is its best passer, averaging 3.6 assists in each contest.
- Agbaji paces his teammates on the Jayhawks with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Garrett is the Jayhawks leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while David McCormack leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Texas Tech Leaders
- Mac McClung is at the top of the Red Raiders scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- The Red Raiders’ leader in rebounds is Kevin McCullar with 6.5 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Kyler Edwards with 2.6 per game.
- Edwards provides the most three-point shooting production for the Red Raiders. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- McCullar (1.5 steals per game) and Tyreek Smith (1.0 block per game) lead the Red Raiders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends