The Iowa State Cyclones (2-20) are expected to continue a 16-game losing streak when they visit the Kansas State Wildcats (7-18) as 4.5-point underdogs at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 133.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 133.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 25 opportunities (40%) this season.
- In 18 of 22 opportunities (81.8%) this season, Iowa State has combined with its opponents to score more than 133.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.8 fewer points per game (126.7) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.7 more points per game (148.2) than this game’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 132, 1.5 points less than the total in this game.
- Cyclones games this year have averaged a total of 142.9 points, 9.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats record 16.2 fewer points per game (61) than the Cyclones allow (77.2).
- When Kansas State puts up more than 77.2 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Iowa State is 8-13 against the spread and 1-20 overall when allowing more than 61 points.
- The Cyclones’ 65.7 points per game are 5.3 fewer points than the 71 the Wildcats give up.
- When it scores more than 71 points, Iowa State is 5-0 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- Kansas State’s record is 1-16 overall and 5-12 against the spread when it gives up more than 65.7 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have a negative point differential on the season (-252 total points, -10 per game), as do the Cyclones (-254 total points, -11.5 per game).
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 9-16 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 1-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- Kansas State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 10 of 25 games this season (40%).
Iowa State Betting Information
- Iowa State has a losing record against the spread, going 8-14 ATS (covering just 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Cyclones have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In most of Cyclones games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 22 games, 59.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2020||Iowa State||-7.5||136.5||-361||+280||Regular Season||74-65 KSU|
|3/7/2020||Kansas State||-6||138.5||-256||+203||Regular Season||79-63 KSU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-63 IAST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 IAST|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-57 KSU|
Kansas State Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is Nijel Pack, who scores 12.1 points per game along with 3.9 assists.
- Kansas State’s best rebounder is Antonio Gordon, who averages 5.8 boards per game in addition to his 5.8 PPG average.
- Mike McGuirl’s 2.2 threes per game leads the Wildcats.
- The Kansas State steals leader is Pack, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Kaosi Ezeagu, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
Iowa State Leaders
- Rasir Bolton has the top spot on the Cyclones leaderboards for scoring (15.4 per game), rebounds (4.9 per game), and assists (3.9 per game).
- Jalen Coleman-Lands is dependable from deep and leads the Cyclones with 2.4 made threes per game.
- The Cyclones’ leader in steals is Tre Jackson with 1.4 per game, and Javan Johnson is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends