The Kent State Golden Flashes (14-3) visit the Ball State Cardinals (6-10) as 4-point favorites after Danny Pippen racked up 25 points in the Golden Flashes 64-51 victory over Eastern Michigan. The matchup is at 2:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The point total is 145 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ball State (+4)||Over (145)||Kent State 75 Ball State 72|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have scored more than 145 points in 58.8% of their games this season (10 of 17 opportunities).
- Ball State has played in 10 games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 62.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 145 points.
- These teams average a combined 150.2 points per game, 5.2 more points than the over/under of 145 set for this game.
- The Golden Flashes and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 1.8 less points per game than the point total of 145 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Golden Flashes have had set in games this season is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Cardinals games this year have averaged a total of 144.5 points, 0.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State Betting Information
- The Golden Flashes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-5-1 record.
- The Golden Flashes fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 5-4-1 record against the spread.
- Kent State and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
Ball State Betting Information
- The Cardinals have a 5-11 record against the spread, covering in only 31.2% of their games.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Cardinals have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- In most of Cardinals games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Kent State||-3.5||136||-179||+145||Regular Season||62-54 BALLST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and rebounds is Pippen, who scores 20.3 points and pulls down 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Giovanni Santiago is the Golden Flashes best passer, dispensing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 9.2 PPG.
- Michael Nuga paces his teammates on the Golden Flashes with 2.8 made threes per contest.
- The Kent State steals leader is Malique Jacobs, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Pippen, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton puts up 15.5 points and 5.6 rebounds per game for the Cardinals, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jarron Coleman’s assist statline paces Ball State; he racks up 2.9 assists per game.
- Ishmael El-Amin is the most prolific from distance for the Cardinals, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- El-Amin (1.6 steals per game) and Blake Huggins (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Cardinals in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other