The Kent State Golden Flashes (6-1) are 3-point favorites as they look to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (5-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at MAC Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 160.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (+3)||Under (160.5)||Kent State 79 Buffalo 77|
- In three of seven games (42.9%) this year, the Golden Flashes and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 160.5 points.
- In two of nine outings (22.2%) this season, Buffalo and its opponents have combined to score more than 160.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (165.5) than this matchup’s total of 160.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.1 points per game, 18.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Golden Flashes games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the over/under of 160.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 3.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Kent State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Flashes have covered five times in five contests.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Golden Flashes have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-0 record.
- More often than not, Kent State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 3 of 5 chances this season.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 5-3 ATS.
- The Bulls have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 3-1 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- Buffalo has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 75% of matchups this season (6 out of 8 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Kent State||-3||152.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||104-98 BUF|
|1/24/2020||Buffalo||-3.5||156.5||-176||+140||Regular Season||70-66 KENTST|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-57 BUF|
|1/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 BUF|
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen leads the Golden Flashes in scoring and rebounding, tallying 21.0 points and 8.6 boards per game.
- Malique Jacobs leads the Golden Flashes in assists, averaging 3.9 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Michael Nuga’s 3.1 made threes per game lead the Golden Flashes.
- Jacobs is the Golden Flashes leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Pippen leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Jeenathan Williams is at the top of the Bulls scoring leaderboard with 19.4 points per game. He also pulls down 8.4 rebounds and averages 2.8 assists per game.
- The Bulls’ leader in rebounds is Josh Mballa with 10.0 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Jayvon Graves with 3.8 per game.
- Ronaldo Segu hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulls.
- Graves (1.9 steals per game) and Brock Bertram (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Bulls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED