The Central Michigan Chippewas (5-8) are heavy underdogs (by 14 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (8-2) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 158.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-14)||Under (158.5)||Kent State 87 Central Michigan 69|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have scored at least 158.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 10 games (50%) this season.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have added up to score more than 158.5 points in 46.2% of their matchups this year (six of 13 chances).
- The Golden Flashes and the Chippewas combine to average 4.8 more points per game than the total of 158.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.6 less points per game (149.9) than this matchup’s total of 158.5 points.
- The average total the Golden Flashes have had set in games this year is 2.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Chippewas games this year have averaged a total of 157.2 points, 1.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State is solid against the spread, going 7-1 this season.
- More often than not, Kent State and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 8 chances this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- Central Michigan has a losing record against the spread, going 2-7-1 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- In most of Chippewas games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Kent State||-8||155||-386||+295||Regular Season||94-85 KENTST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 KENTST|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 CMICH|
Kent State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Flashes is Danny Pippen, who puts up 20.5 points and 9.0 rebounds per game.
- Malique Jacobs is the Golden Flashes best passer, dishing out 3.9 assists per game while scoring 8.3 PPG.
- The Golden Flashes get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Nuga, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Jacobs and Pippen lead Kent State on the defensive end, with Jacobs leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Pippen in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Central Michigan’s leader in rebounds is Malik Muhammad with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 3.1 per game.
- Matt Beachler is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Chippewas, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Muhammad (1.3 per game).