The Kent State Golden Flashes (4-1) will attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (4-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at McGuirk Arena as 6-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 154.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-6)||Under (154)||Kent State 80 Central Michigan 70|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined to record more than 154 points in 20% of their outings this season (one of five opportunities).
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 154 points in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- The Golden Flashes and the Chippewas combine to average 8.1 more points per game than the total of 154 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.6 fewer points per game (137.4) than this matchup’s total of 154 points.
- The average point total in Golden Flashes games this season is 11.8 fewer points than the total of 154 in this matchup.
- The average total for Chippewas games this year is 3.3 more points than the point total of 154 in this outing.
Kent State Betting Information
- The Golden Flashes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 3-0 record.
- The Golden Flashes fare well when favored by at least 6 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Kent State and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 3 (33.3%) games this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a 1-4-1 record against the spread, covering in only 16.7% of their contests.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Chippewas have gone 0-0-1 against the spread.
- The Chippewas and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 KENTST|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 CMICH|
Kent State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Flashes this season is Danny Pippen, who averages 19.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Justyn Hamilton is the Golden Flashes leading rebounder, pulling down 9.1 per game, while Malique Jacobs is their best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Michael Nuga leads the Golden Flashes in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jacobs is the Golden Flashes leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Pippen leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- Central Michigan’s leader in rebounds is Malik Muhammad with 7.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 2.8 per game.
- Matt Beachler is dependable from distance and leads the Chippewas with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Chippewas’ leader in steals is Lane with 1.8 per game, and Muhammad is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found