The Northern Illinois Huskies (2-7) visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (11-3) after losing four road games in a row. The Golden Flashes are double-digit favorites by 15 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-15)||Over (137.5)||Kent State 82 Northern Illinois 62|
- In 10 of 14 opportunities (71.4%) this year, the Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 137.5 points.
- In three of nine opportunities (33.3%) this year, Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.2 points per game, 3.7 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.8 points per game, 9.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Flashes have had set in matchups this season is 14.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Huskies games this year is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Kent State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Flashes have covered eight times in 12 contests.
- The Golden Flashes have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- Northern Illinois has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 1-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 15-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Northern Illinois has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 44.4% of matchups this year (4 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Kent State||-2||132||-136||+112||Regular Season||57-54 NIU|
|1/21/2020||Kent State||-9.5||134.5||-525||+379||Regular Season||76-69 NIU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-68 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and rebounds is Danny Pippen, who scores 20.9 points and grabs 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Malique Jacobs leads the Golden Flashes in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- Michael Nuga contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Flashes. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- The Kent State steals leader is Jacobs, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Pippen, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran has the top spot on the Huskies leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- The Huskies’ top assist machine is Darius Beane with a stat line of 2.5 assists, 10.8 points, and 5.0 rebounds per game.
- Trendon Hankerson is dependable from distance and leads the Huskies with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in steals is Cochran with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Zool Kueth with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED