The Kent State Golden Flashes (15-6) are at home in MAC action against the Ohio Bobcats (13-7) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Golden Flashes are 3-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-3)||Over (150.5)||Kent State 77 Ohio 74|
- In eight of 21 opportunities (38.1%) this year, the Golden Flashes and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- In 13 of 20 outings (65%) this year, Ohio has combined with its opponents to score more than 150.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 157.8 points per game, 7.3 more points than the over/under of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.8 points per game, 6.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The Golden Flashes average point total in outings this season is 147.7, 2.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Bobcats games this year is 3.4 more points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-8-1 record.
- The Golden Flashes have struggled to cover, going just 5-7-1 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- The Golden Flashes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 9 of 19 games (47.4%).
Ohio Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a winning record against the spread, going 11-8 ATS (covering 57.9% of the time).
- The Bobcats have fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Ohio’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 19 games, 57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Ohio||-1.5||155.5||-145||+115||Regular Season||89-79 KENTST|
|2/28/2020||Ohio||-2||141||-134||+110||Regular Season||76-69 OHIO|
|2/15/2020||Kent State||-7.5||141||-362||+272||Regular Season||87-72 KENTST|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-73 KENTST|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-52 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and rebounds is Danny Pippen, who scores 19.3 points and grabs 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Giovanni Santiago leads Kent State in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 9.2 points per contest.
- Michael Nuga hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Flashes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per game.
- Malique Jacobs is Kent State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Pippen leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- The Bobcats’ Jason Preston puts up enough points (15.4 per game) and assists (7.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Bobcats’ top rebounder is Dwight Wilson — he grabs 7.3 per game while scoring 15.2 points per game.
- Ben Roderick leads the Bobcats in three-point shooting with an average of 2.6 made threes per game.
- Ben Vander Plas’ stat line of 1.6 steals and 0.7 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED