The Kentucky Wildcats (5-13) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (11-10) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Rupp Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The over/under for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kentucky (-2)||Over (145.5)||Kentucky 74 Auburn 72|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 33.3% of their outings this year (six of 18 opportunities).
- In 12 of 21 opportunities (57.1%) this season, Auburn and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 147.3 points per game, 1.8 more points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Wildcats and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.4 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this year is 6.9 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this year have averaged a total of 154.5 points, 9.0 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats record 68.5 points per game, 7.3 fewer points than the 75.8 the Tigers give up.
- Kentucky has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 75.8 points.
- Auburn is 6-8 overall and 6-6-1 against the spread when giving up more than 68.5 points.
- The Tigers put up an average of 78.8 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 70.1 the Wildcats allow.
- Auburn has put together an 8-0-1 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 70.1 points.
- Kentucky’s record is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall when it gives up more than 78.8 points.
- The Wildcats have been out-scored by 29 points this season (1.6 points per game on average), while the Tigers have put up 63 more points than their opponents on the year (three per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has struggled against the spread, going 5-12-1 on the year.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 3-6 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Kentucky has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 18 contests (38.9%).
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has an even record against the spread, going 9-9-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 5-5-1.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 20 (45%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Auburn||-3||147.5||-151||+125||Regular Season||66-59 AUBURN|
|2/29/2020||Kentucky||-6.5||140.5||-297||+232||Regular Season||73-66 UK|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 AUBURN|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-53 UK|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-80 UK|
- Brandon Boston Jr. leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Isaiah Jackson leads Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Devin Askew leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Davion Mintz leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 threes per game.
- Boston and Jackson lead Kentucky on the defensive end, with Boston leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Jackson in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
- Allen Flanigan holds the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring (13.9 per game), rebounds (5.3 per game), and assists (3.0 per game).
- Jamal Johnson is dependable from deep and leads the Tigers with 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Tigers’ leader in steals is Flanigan with 1.0 per game, and Jaylin Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED