The Kentucky Wildcats (4-8) visit the Georgia Bulldogs (8-4) in a matchup of SEC teams at Stegeman Coliseum, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The Wildcats are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+3.5)||Under (146)||Georgia 73 Kentucky 72|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 146 points in 25% of their games this season (three of 12 opportunities).
- Georgia and its opponents have added up to score more than 146 points in 83.3% of their matchups this season (10 of 12 opportunities).
- The Wildcats and the Bulldogs combine to average 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.3 points per game, 2.7 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 135.9, 10.1 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 8.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats score 7.4 fewer points per game (67.4) than the Bulldogs give up (74.8).
- When Kentucky scores more than 74.8 points, it is 4-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Georgia is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when allowing more than 67.4 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 79.8 points per game are 11.3 more points than the 68.5 the Wildcats allow.
- Georgia is 7-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
- Kentucky has an ATS record of 0-1 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 79.8 points.
- The Wildcats have a -13-point scoring differential on the season (-1.1 per game). The Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 59 points on the season (five more per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 1-5 record ATS this season.
- Kentucky has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 12 contests (25%).
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs record against the spread is 5-5.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 10 games, 70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Kentucky||-12||144.5||-924||+567||Regular Season||89-79 UK|
|1/7/2020||Kentucky||-3.5||143||-176||+141||Regular Season||78-69 UK|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-49 UK|
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Brandon Boston Jr., who averages 11.5 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Isaiah Jackson leads Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Devin Askew leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Dontaie Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Boston and Jackson lead Kentucky on the defensive end, with Boston leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Jackson in blocks averaging 3.1 per contest.
- Sahvir Wheeler averages 14.5 points and tacks on 7.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Toumani Camara’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 14.0 points and 1.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Justin Kier (2.0 steals per game) and Camara (1.0 block per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED