The La Salle Explorers (3-8) are favored (-1.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-7) at 4:00 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021 at Tom Gola Arena. The matchup airs on CBS Sports. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|La Salle (-1.5)||Under (145.5)||La Salle 74 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 71|
- The Explorers and their opponents have put up more than 145.5 points in 36.4% of their games this season (four of 11 opportunities).
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has played in seven games this season (out of eight total matchups — 87.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Explorers and the Hawks combine to average 10.4 less points per game than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 157.3 points per game, 11.8 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Explorers average point total in matchups this season is 133.2, 12.3 points below the total in this game.
- Hawks games this season have averaged a total of 159.2 points, 13.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-7 record.
- The Explorers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- La Salle and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s record against the spread is 4-4.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 8 games, 87.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Saint Joseph’s (PA)||-1.5||146.5||-126||+103||Regular Season||78-77 LASALLE|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-66 LASALLE|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 STJOE|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-69 LASALLE|
La Salle Leaders
- Jack Clark leads the Explorers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 9.1 points and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Jhamir Brickus leads La Salle in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 7.4 points per contest.
- Scott Spencer leads the Explorers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Brickus is La Salle’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Clifton Moore leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Ryan Daly collects 17.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Hawks’ leading assist machine is Jordan Hall with a stat line of 5.5 assists, 7.6 points, and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Taylor Funk is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Hawks, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leader in steals is Hall with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Funk with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds