The Lafayette Leopards (7-5) host the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-8) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Kirby Sports Center, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021. The Mountain Hawks are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In eight of 12 outings (66.7%) this season, the Leopards and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 149.5 points.
- Lehigh has played in five games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 149.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.6 fewer points per game (146.9) than this matchup’s total of 149.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 154.4 points per game, 4.9 more than the point total for this game.
- The average over/under the Leopards have had set in matchups this year is 5.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mountain Hawks games this season have averaged a total of 146.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Lafayette Betting Information
- Against the spread, Lafayette has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- More often than not, Lafayette and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 12 chances this season.
Lehigh Betting Information
- The Mountain Hawks have a losing record against the spread, going 3-9 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- The Mountain Hawks and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 12 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-59 LEHIGH|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-56 LAFAY|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-86 LEHIGH|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-83 LEHIGH|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Leopards is Neal Quinn, who grabs 5.8 boards and distributes 4.3 assists per game to go with a 10.4 PPG scoring average.
- Justin Jaworski is Lafayette’s leading scorer, tallying 21.8 per game while tacking on 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Jaworski hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Leopards, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.6 per game.
- E.J. Stephens and Quinn lead Lafayette on the defensive end, with Stephens leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Quinn in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Marques Wilson’s points (14.8 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Mountain Hawks’ leaderboards.
- The Mountain Hawks’ top rebounder is Evan Taylor — he grabs 7.1 per game while scoring 9.0 points per game.
- Jeameril Wilson paces his teammates on the Mountain Hawks with 0.9 made threes per game.
- Lehigh’s leader in steals is Wilson with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nic Lynch with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED