The Jacksonville Dolphins (7-7) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Liberty Flames (9-4) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Swisher Gymnasium as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Liberty (-10.5)||Over (130.5)||Liberty 73 Jacksonville 63|
- The Flames and their opponents have totaled at least 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 13 opportunities (46.2%) this year.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points in 71.4% of their matchups this year (10 of 14 chances).
- The Flames and the Dolphins combine to average 13.1 more points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The Flames and the Dolphins have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 less points per game than the point total of 130.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in games this year is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Dolphins games this year have averaged a total of 140.8 points, 10.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Liberty Betting Information
- Against the spread, Liberty has been strong this season, posting an 8-2 record.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- Liberty and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
Jacksonville Betting Information
- Jacksonville has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5-1 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- The Dolphins have not fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- In 5 out Jacksonville’s 10 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Liberty||-10||117.5||-632||+440||Regular Season||71-62 LIBERTY|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-37 LIBERTY|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-59 LIBERTY|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-53 LIBERTY|
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 13.4 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Blake Preston averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Chris Parker and his 4.3 assists per game.
- McGhee’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Flames.
- Parker and Preston lead the Flames on the defensive end, with Parker leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Preston in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Dontarius James puts up 18.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dolphins.
- Bryce Workman is atop the Dolphins rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Kevion Nolan paces the squad in assists with 4.4 per outing.
- McGhee leads his teammates on the Dolphins with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Jacksonville’s leader in steals is Nolan with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is James with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED