The Liberty Flames (7-3) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Kennesaw State Owls (3-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Liberty Arena as heavy, 19.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Liberty Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Flames have covered six times in seven contests.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -19.5 or bigger.
- The Flames have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 7 games this season.
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- Kennesaw State has an even record against the spread, going 2-2 ATS.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Liberty||-21.5||117.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-52 LIBERTY|
|1/30/2020||Liberty||-25||118.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-45 LIBERTY|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-59 LIBERTY|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-41 LIBERTY|
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Blake Preston leads Liberty in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Chris Parker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- McGhee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
- Parker and Preston lead Liberty on the defensive end, with Parker leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Preston in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 17.6 points per game. He also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Brandon Stroud is at the top of the Owls rebounding leaderboard with 6.0 rebounds per game, and Terrell Burden leads the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Rodgers is the most prolific from distance for the Owls, hitting 2.7 threes per game.
- Kennesaw State’s leader in steals is Kasen Jennings with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cole LaRue with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found