The North Alabama Lions (10-7) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (14-4) as 13.5-point underdogs at 12:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021 at Liberty Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Liberty (-13.5)||Over (132.5)||Liberty 76 North Alabama 61|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (nine of 18 chances), the Flames and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- North Alabama and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 64.7% of their matchups this year (11 of 17 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 14.8 more points per game (147.3) than this matchup’s total of 132.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 124.7 points per game, 7.8 less than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in matchups this season is 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Lions games this season is 9.0 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Liberty Betting Information
- Against the spread, Liberty has been strong this season, posting a 10-4 record.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or bigger.
- Liberty and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 14 (42.9%) games this season.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 13 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-56 LIBERTY|
|1/9/2020||Liberty||-17||123.5||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||63-52 LIBERTY|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 LIBERTY|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-47 LIBERTY|
- The scoring leader for the Flames this season is Darius McGhee, who averages 13.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 2.0 assists per game.
- Blake Preston leads the Flames in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Chris Parker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- McGhee leads the Flames in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- McGhee and Shiloh Robinson lead the Flames on the defensive end, with McGhee leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 13.9 points per game. He also grabs 6.6 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- The North Alabama leaders in rebounding and assists are Emanuel Littles with 10.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.2 assists per game) and C.J. Brim with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.6 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Jamari Blackmon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- The Lions’ leader in steals is Detalian Brown with 0.9 per game, and Isaac Chatman is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED