The Lipscomb Bisons (7-6) host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (4-4) in a matchup of ASUN teams at Allen Arena, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 22, 2021. The Eagles are 6-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|FGCU (+6)||Over (136)||Lipscomb 70 FGCU 68|
- In nine of 13 opportunities (69.2%) this season, the Bisons and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 136 points.
- FGCU has combined with its opponents to score at least 136 points in four of eight outings (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 9.4 more points per game (145.4) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The Bisons and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 2.2 more points per game than the point total of 136 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Bisons games this season is 6.5 more points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- The Bisons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 2-7 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bisons have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Lipscomb and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
FGCU Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 2-3 record against the spread, covering in only 40% of their games.
- FGCU and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Lipscomb||-6||131.5||-276||+215||Conference Tournament||68-63 LIPSC|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-54 LIPSC|
|1/4/2020||Lipscomb||-5.5||132||-250||+200||Regular Season||68-61 FLGC|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 FLGC|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-81 LIPSC|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bisons is Ahsan Asadullah, who grabs 7.9 boards and administers 3.6 assists per game to go with a 12.9 PPG scoring average.
- Lipscomb’s leading scorer is KJ Johnson, who tallies 13.6 points a game in addition to his 3.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Greg Jones leads the Bisons in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Romeao Ferguson is Lipscomb’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Asadullah leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Caleb Catto puts up 14.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- The FGCU leaders in rebounding and assists are Eli Abaev with 8.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.3 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Luis Rolon with 4.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.3 points and 1.3 rebounds per game).
- Catto makes 2.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- FGCU’s leader in steals is Rolon with 2.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dakota Rivers with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED