The Kennesaw State Owls (4-13) are heavy underdogs (-13.5) as they try to break a six-game road losing streak when they square off against the Lipscomb Bisons (11-9) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Allen Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kennesaw State (+13.5)||Over (135)||Lipscomb 74 Kennesaw State 63|
- The Bisons and their opponents have scored more than 135 points in 65% of their outings this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points in 41.2% of their games this season (seven of 17 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 137.5 points per game, 2.5 more points than the total of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.6 more points per game (137.6) than this matchup’s total of 135 points.
- The average point total in Bisons games this year is 5.4 more points than the total of 135 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Owls this year is 0.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- Lipscomb has struggled against the spread, going 4-11 on the year.
- In 8 of 15 (53.3%) contests this season, Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the total.
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- The Owls have a 6-7 record against the spread, covering in just 46.2% of their games.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 13 (46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 LIPSC|
|1/9/2020||Lipscomb||-13.5||134.5||-1250||+737||Regular Season||85-73 LIPSC|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-67 LIPSC|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-57 LIPSC|
- The Bisons leader in points, rebounds and assists is Ahsan Asadullah, who puts up 14.1 points, 7.9 boards and 3.6 assists per game.
- Greg Jones makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bisons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Romeao Ferguson and Asadullah lead the Bisons on the defensive end, with Ferguson leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Asadullah in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 17.0 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Alex Peterson is atop the Owls rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game, and Terrell Burden leads the team in assists with 2.3 per contest.
- Rodgers is reliable from distance and leads the Owls with 2.9 made threes per game.
- Brandon Stroud (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Kennesaw State while Cole LaRue (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends