The Little Rock Trojans (9-8) are just 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Arkansas State Red Wolves (8-7) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at First National Bank Arena. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas State (+2.5)||Over (143)||Little Rock 72 Arkansas State 71|
- In six of 17 outings (35.3%) this year, the Trojans and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Arkansas State has played in 10 games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 146.7 points per game, 3.7 more points than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.8 points per game, 4.2 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Trojans have had set in matchups this year is 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Red Wolves this year is 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Little Rock Betting Information
- The Trojans have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-11 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Trojans have struggled to a 1-5 record ATS this season.
- The Trojans have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 16 games (43.8%).
Arkansas State Betting Information
- The Red Wolves have a winning record against the spread, going 6-5-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Red Wolves have a record ATS of 0-3.
- Arkansas State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Little Rock||-3.5||145||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-78 ARLR|
|2/8/2020||Little Rock||-10||140.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-87 ARLR|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-65 ARKST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-83 ARKST|
Little Rock Leaders
- Nikola Maric leads the Trojans in scoring, tallying 14.7 points per game to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Ruot Monyyong leads Little Rock in rebounding, averaging 10.9 per game, while Markquis Nowell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.0 in each contest.
- Nowell provides the most three-point shooting production for the Trojans. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Nowell is Little Rock’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Monyyong leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Arkansas State Leaders
- The Red Wolves’ Marquis Eaton racks up enough points (13.1 per game) and assists (4.9 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Norchad Omier’s stat line of 11.9 rebounds, 13.0 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arkansas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Malcolm Farrington contributes the bulk of the Red Wolves’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Omier’s stat line of 1.1 steals and 1.6 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED