A game after he put up 26 points in a 75-62 win over UT Arlington, Ben Coupet Jr. leads the Little Rock Trojans (5-3) on the road against the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (6-1) on Friday, January 8, 2021. The Trojans are favored by 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Little Rock (-2.5)||Under (150.5)||Little Rock 77 Louisiana 73|
- The Trojans and their opponents have recorded more than 150.5 points in 37.5% of their games this season (three of eight opportunities).
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (151.9) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.5 points per game, 7.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Trojans have had set in games this season is 3.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is 2.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Little Rock Betting Information
- Little Rock has covered in just two of seven matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Trojans have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Trojans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 7 games this season.
Louisiana Betting Information
- Louisiana has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 1-1-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a record ATS of 0-1-1.
- Louisiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 0% of matchups this season (0 out of 3 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Little Rock||-9.5||148.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-69 ARLR|
|12/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 ARLR|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 LOULAF|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 LOULAF|
Little Rock Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Trojans is Markquis Nowell, who scores 17.0 points and dishes out 8.9 assists per game.
- Ruot Monyyong leads Little Rock in rebounding, pulling down 9.4 boards per game while also scoring 12.7 points a contest.
- Nowell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.6 per game.
- Nowell and Monyyong lead the Trojans on the defensive end, with Nowell leading the team in steals averaging 2.7 per game and Monyyong in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Cedric Russell sits at the top of the Ragin’ Cajuns scoring leaderboard with 17.6 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and averages 1.6 assists per game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ leader in rebounds is Theo Akwuba with 10.4 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Brayan Au with 3.2 per game.
- Russell contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Ragin’ Cajuns. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ leader in steals is Mylik Wilson with 2.4 per game, and Akwuba is their leader in blocks with 3.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found