The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (17-6) host the Rice Owls (12-10) after winning five straight home games. The Bulldogs are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana Tech (-9.5)||Under (143.5)||Louisiana Tech 76 Rice 66|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 26.1% of their outings this year (six of 23 opportunities).
- Rice and its opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 15 of 22 outings (68.2%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (148.4) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Owls have seen their opponents average a combined 4.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 143.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 6.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Owls games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.6 points, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs put up 72 points per contest, just 1.3 fewer points than the 73.3 the Owls give up to opponents.
- When Louisiana Tech totals more than 73.3 points, it is 10-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Rice has a 3-7 record against the spread and a 3-9 record overall when giving up more than 72 points.
- The Owls average 10.9 more points per game (76.4) than the Bulldogs give up (65.5).
- Rice has gone 12-7 overall and 11-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 65.5 points.
- Louisiana Tech has an ATS record of 0-4 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.4 points.
- The Bulldogs have scored a total of 151 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Owls have out-scored opponents by 68 points on the season (3.1 more per game).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 14-8 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted an even record of 3-3 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or higher.
- Louisiana Tech has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 22 contests (36.4%).
Rice Betting Information
- The Owls have a winning record against the spread, going 11-7-1 ATS (covering 57.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Owls have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Louisiana Tech||-14.5||146||-1630||+845||Regular Season||72-56 LATECH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-66 RICE|
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Isaiah Crawford leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 11.5 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Kenneth Lofton Jr. is Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.3 per game, while Cobe Williams is its best passer, averaging 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Kalob Ledoux leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Williams is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Andrew Gordon leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Max Fiedler has racked up 8.8 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Owls leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Rice’s Quincy Olivari averages 15.9 points, 4.7 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Travis Evee makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Owls.
- Rice’s leader in steals is Evee with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Fiedler with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds