The No. 20 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (22-4) will try to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Indiana State Sycamores (15-9) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Enterprise Center as big, 10.5-point favorites. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 123.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Ramblers and their opponents have combined for 123.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 14 of 26 outings (53.8%) this year.
- Indiana State and its opponents have combined to score more than 123.5 points in 18 of 24 outings (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 15.3 more points per game (138.8) than this matchup’s total of 123.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 121.2 points per game, 2.3 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total in Ramblers games this year is 3.5 more points than the total of 123.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Sycamores games this year is 9.5 more points than the point total of 123.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Ramblers average 71.6 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 65.8 the Sycamores allow.
- Loyola Chicago is 16-2 overall and 12-0 against the spread when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- Indiana State has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall when allowing more than 71.6 points.
- The Sycamores score an average of 67.2 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 55.4 the Ramblers allow to opponents.
- Indiana State is 13-0-1 against the spread and 14-8 overall when it scores more than 55.4 points.
- Loyola Chicago’s record is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it allows more than 67.2 points to its opponents.
- The Ramblers have totaled 421 more points than their opponents this season (16.2 per game on average), and the Sycamores have scored 33 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Against the spread, Loyola Chicago has been strong this season, posting a 14-9-1 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Ramblers have put up a 5-5 record ATS.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have converted the over just 11 times in 24 (45.8%) games this season.
Indiana State Betting Information
- The Sycamores have a 14-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 60.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Sycamores have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Sycamores games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 23 games, 26.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2021||Loyola Chicago||-7.5||137||-363||+277||Regular Season||58-48 LOYCH|
|1/10/2021||Loyola Chicago||-8||136||-398||+300||Regular Season||76-71 INDST|
|2/5/2020||Loyola Chicago||-2||127.5||-133||+109||Regular Season||68-39 INDST|
|1/22/2020||Loyola Chicago||-7.5||132.5||-351||+266||Regular Season||75-55 LOYCH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-67 LOYCH|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-44 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Cameron Krutwig, who scores 14.7 points and pulls down 6.5 boards per game.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in assists, averaging 3.0 per game while also scoring 7.6 points per contest.
- Norris’ 1.5 threes per game leads the Ramblers.
- Lucas Williamson is the Ramblers leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Krutwig leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Indiana State Leaders
- Jake Laravia has racked up 6.3 boards and 2.4 assists per game, putting him atop the Sycamores leaderboards in those categories.
- Indiana State’s Tyreke Key averages 17.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Cooper Neese is dependable from distance and leads the Sycamores with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Indiana State’s leader in steals is Laravia with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Tre Williams with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds