The Pacific (CA) Tigers (6-5) visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (8-6) after losing three straight road games. The Lions are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-2.5||-110||-110||130||-115||-105||-149||125|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (-2.5)||Over (130)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 71 Pacific (CA) 66|
- In 50% of their games this year (seven of 14 chances), the Lions and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 130 points.
- Pacific (CA) and its opponents have added up to score more than 130 points in 72.7% of their matchups this year (eight of 11 chances).
- These teams average a combined 139.4 points per game, 9.4 more points than the total of 130 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.4 points per game, 6.4 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Lions games this year is 4.6 more points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
- The average total in Tigers games this year is 11.1 more points than the point total of 130 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.1 points per game the Lions score are just 1.7 fewer points than the Tigers allow (70.8).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) is 3-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- When Pacific (CA) allows more than 69.1 points, it is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall.
- The Tigers put up an average of 70.3 points per game, just 4.7 more points than the 65.6 the Lions allow to opponents.
- In games it puts up more than 65.6 points, Pacific (CA) is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s record is 1-2-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it allows more than 70.3 points.
- The Lions have out-scored their opponents by a total of 49 points this season (3.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Tigers have out-scored them by only six more points on the year (0.5 per game).
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered in just five of 13 matchups this season.
- The Lions have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 13 (46.2%) games this season.
Pacific (CA) Betting Information
- Pacific (CA) has a 6-4 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Pacific (CA) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (6 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Pacific (CA)||-2||130||-130||+110||Regular Season||58-49 PACFC|
|2/27/2020||Pacific (CA)||-3||122||-155||+128||Regular Season||60-53 PACFC|
|1/30/2020||Pacific (CA)||-6.5||125.5||-305||+235||Regular Season||62-50 PACFC|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-56 LOYMRY|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-42 LOYMRY|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The Lions leader in points, rebounds and assists is Eli Scott, who averages 16.1 points, 8.6 boards and 3.7 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Lions. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Loyola Marymount (CA) steals leader is Quintana, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Mattias Markusson, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Pacific (CA) Leaders
- Daniss Jenkins is the top scorer for the Tigers with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 3.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Pacific (CA) leaders in rebounding and assists are Jordan Bell with 6.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.9 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Pierre Crockrell II with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.8 points and 2.0 rebounds per game).
- Bell provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Jeremiah Bailey (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Pacific (CA) while James Hampshire (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview