The Portland Pilots (5-7) will attempt to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Loyola Marymount Lions (7-6) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at Chiles Center as 9-point underdogs. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-9||-110||-110||142||-113||-108||-482||353|
|Portland (+9)||Over (142)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 76 Portland 68|
- In four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this season, the Lions and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 142 points in 11 of 12 games (91.7%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 142.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the total of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined seven more points per game (149) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- The average over/under the Lions have had set in matchups this season is 6.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Pilots games this year is 13.9 more points than the point total of 142 for this outing.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has covered in just four of 12 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Lions have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 6 of 12 games this season (50%).
Portland Betting Information
- The Pilots have a 3-6 record against the spread, covering in just 33.3% of their matchups.
- Portland has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (6 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-58 LOYMRY|
|1/23/2020||Loyola Marymount (CA)||-6.5||128||-302||+231||Regular Season||77-65 LOYMRY|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-55 LOYMRY|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 LOYMRY|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The Lions leader in points, rebounds and assists is Eli Scott, who puts up 16.8 points, 9.0 boards and 3.5 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- Quintana and Mattias Markusson lead Loyola Marymount (CA) on the defensive end, with Quintana leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Markusson in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- The Pilots’ Ahmed Ali racks up enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (3.0 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Eddie Davis grabs 4.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.5 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- Ali’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Pilots.
- Isiah Dasher (1.6 steals per game) and Hayden Curtiss (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Pilots in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED