Jamir Harris leads the American Eagles (2-4) against the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (3-8) after putting up 30 points in a 69-60 loss to Navy. The Greyhounds are 7-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|American (+7)||Over (137.5)||Loyola (MD) 74 American 72|
- The Greyhounds and their opponents have recorded more than 137.5 points in 72.7% of their games this season (eight of 11 opportunities).
- American and its opponents have added up to score at least 137.5 points in 50% of their matchups this year (three of six opportunities).
- The Greyhounds and the Eagles combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.1 more points per game (147.6) than this game’s total of 137.5 points.
- The Greyhounds average point total in matchups this year is 148, 10.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 6.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.1 points the Greyhounds average per game are just 0.4 more points than the Eagles surrender (74.7).
- When Loyola (MD) scores more than 74.7 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- American has recorded a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when giving up more than 75.1 points.
- The Eagles average only 3.4 fewer points than the Greyhounds give up to opponents (72.9).
- American has put together a 1-1 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.9 points.
- Loyola (MD) has an ATS record of 1-7 and a 0-8 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.5 points.
- The Greyhounds have put up a total of 24 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.2 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 31 total points, -5.2 per game).
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- Loyola (MD) has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- The Greyhounds have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 7 points.
- Loyola (MD) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
American Betting Information
- The Eagles have an even record against the spread, going 3-3 ATS.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 6 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2021||Loyola (MD)||-4.5||142.5||-207||+168||Regular Season||81-79 AMERCN|
|1/23/2021||Loyola (MD)||-1||141.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||71-70 AMERCN|
|2/12/2020||American||-3.5||148||-176||+139||Regular Season||81-76 AMERCN|
|1/22/2020||American||-2.5||142.5||-145||+118||Regular Season||93-91 AMERCN|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-84 LOYMD|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-68 AMERCN|
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- Santi Aldama leads the Greyhounds in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21.7 points and 10.7 boards per game.
- Loyola (MD)’s best passer is Golden Dike, who averages 2.9 assists per game to go with his 8.3 PPG scoring average.
- Aldama makes more threes per game than any other member of the Greyhounds, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Luke Johnson is Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Aldama leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- The Eagles’ Harris racks up enough points (21.0 per game) and assists (3.2 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- American’s Johnny O’Neil stats (7.0 rebounds per game, 13.3 points per game, 0.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Harris knocks down 4.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- American’s leader in steals is Connor Nelson (2.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is O’Neil (2.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED