The Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (2-7) are favored (by 4 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (2-6) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lehigh (+4)||Over (141.5)||Loyola (MD) 76 Lehigh 74|
- In six of nine opportunities (66.7%) this season, the Greyhounds and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Lehigh and its opponents have added up to score more than 141.5 points in 62.5% of their games this season (five of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (143.5) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.9 more points per game (152.4) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total in Greyhounds games this season is 9.4 more points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Mountain Hawks this year is 3.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola (MD) Betting Information
- The Greyhounds have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 3-6 record.
- The Greyhounds have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -4 or bigger.
- In 5 of 9 (55.6%) contests this season, Loyola (MD) and its opponents have hit the over.
Lehigh Betting Information
- Lehigh has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 2-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Mountain Hawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Lehigh||-4.5||142||-205||+165||Conference Tournament||78-75 LEHIGH|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 LEHIGH|
|1/5/2020||Loyola (MD)||-0.5||139.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||78-71 LEHIGH|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-73 LOYMD|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-72 LEHIGH|
Loyola (MD) Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Greyhounds is Santi Aldama, who tallies 20.9 points, 10.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
- The Greyhounds get the most three-point shooting production out of Brandon Bradsher, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Luke Johnson is Loyola (MD)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Aldama leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Marques Wilson is the top scorer for the Mountain Hawks with 16.2 points per game. He also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Mountain Hawks’ leader in rebounds is Evan Taylor with 6.5 per contest, and their leader in assists is Jalin Sinclair with 2.4 per game.
- Wilson contributes the bulk of the Mountain Hawks’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.0 three per game to pace the team.
- Lehigh’s leader in steals is Wilson with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nic Lynch with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview