The LSU Tigers (8-2) host the Arkansas Razorbacks (10-2) after winning six straight home games. The Tigers are favored by only 2.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. The matchup’s point total is 159.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (159)||LSU 79 Arkansas 76|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 159 points in 50% of their games this year (five of 10 opportunities).
- Arkansas has played in five games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 159 points.
- The Tigers and the Razorbacks combine to average 14.8 more points per game than the over/under of 159 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 21.8 less points per game (137.2) than this game’s over/under of 159 points.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 3.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Razorbacks games this year have averaged an over/under of 155.4 points, 3.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 85.6 points per game the Tigers score are 18.4 more points than the Razorbacks allow (67.2).
- LSU has an 8-2 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.2 points.
- Arkansas has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 85.6 points.
- The Razorbacks put up 18.2 more points per game (88.2) than the Tigers allow (70).
- Arkansas is 7-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 70 points.
- LSU is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 88.2 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 156 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 15.6 per game), and the Razorbacks have out-scored opponents by 251 points on the season (21 more per game).
LSU Betting Information
- LSU has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 4-6 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 3-4 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, LSU and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 10 chances this season.
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Razorbacks have a record ATS of 7-3.
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Arkansas||-3.5||155||-175||+142||Regular Season||99-90 ARK|
|1/8/2020||LSU||-6||146.5||-268||+210||Regular Season||79-77 LSU|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Cameron Thomas, who averages 22.3 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- LSU’s leading rebounder is Darius Days averaging 8.1 boards per game and its best passer is Ja’vonte Smart and his 4.1 assists per game.
- Smart contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Josh LeBlanc is a standout on the defensive end for the Tigers, leading the team in steals with 1.3 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Moses Moody is the top scorer for the Razorbacks with 16.7 points per game. He also tacks on 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Arkansas’ leader in rebounds is Justin Smith with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Tate with 4.8 per game.
- JD Notae provides the most three-point shooting production for the Razorbacks. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Desi Sills (1.8 steals per game) and Connor Vanover (2.0 blocks per game) pace the Razorbacks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found