A game after he scored 27 points in a 104-80 win over Auburn, Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers (14-6) on the road against the Georgia Bulldogs (13-9) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The Tigers are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on SECN. The matchup has an over/under set at 164 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+5.5)||Under (164)||LSU 80 Georgia 76|
- The Tigers and their opponents have recorded more than 164 points in 45% of their games this season (nine of 20 opportunities).
- Georgia and its opponents have added up to score more than 164 points in 31.8% of their games this year (seven of 22 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 160.6 points per game, 3.4 less points than the over/under of 164 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.5 fewer points per game (151.5) than this game’s over/under of 164 points.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 157.5, 6.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this year is 9.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average 83.1 points per game, six more points than the 77.1 the Bulldogs allow.
- LSU is 12-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 77.1 points.
- Georgia has a 3-4 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall in games when it gives up more than 83.1 points.
- The Bulldogs average only 3.1 more points per game (77.5) than the Tigers allow (74.4).
- In games it scores more than 74.4 points, Georgia is 7-0 against the spread and 9-5 overall.
- LSU is 2-9 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it gives up more than 77.5 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 174 points this season (8.7 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up only eight more points than their opponents on the year (0.4 per game).
LSU Betting Information
- LSU has covered in just nine of 20 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 3-5 record ATS this season.
- The Tigers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 20 games this season.
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55% of their games.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-2.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 11 of 20 (55%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/6/2021||LSU||-8.5||160||-386||+300||Regular Season||94-92 LSU|
|3/7/2020||LSU||-8.5||158||-432||+323||Regular Season||94-64 LSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 LSU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-82 LSU|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Thomas, who averages 22.8 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Darius Days is LSU’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.7 per game, while Ja’vonte Smart is its best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Smart contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Days is LSU’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Josh LeBlanc leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler averages enough points (14.1 per game) and assists (6.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara grabs 7.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.4 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.6 per outing.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is K.D. Johnson (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Camara (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends