Luis Kortright leads the Quinnipiac Bobcats (8-10) into a matchup against the Marist Red Foxes (11-8) after putting up 25 points in a 93-68 win over Rider. The Bobcats are 3-point underdogs in the matchup on Sunday, February 28, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 130.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 47.4% of their games this year (nine of 19 chances), the Red Foxes and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 130 points.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have added up to score more than 130 points in 66.7% of their matchups this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 132.1 points per game, 2.1 more points than the total of 130 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.7 points per game, 2.7 more than the point total in this game.
- The Red Foxes average point total in matchups this season is 126.5, 3.5 points below the total in this game.
- Bobcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.4 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 9-10 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Red Foxes have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- Marist has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 9 times in 19 contests (47.4%).
Quinnipiac Betting Information
- The Bobcats have a winning record against the spread, going 10-8 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Bobcats have a record ATS of 2-3.
- Quinnipiac and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 11 of 18 (61.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Quinnipiac||-4.5||132||-205||+168||Regular Season||71-52 QUIN|
|1/3/2020||Quinnipiac||-5.5||129||-250||+200||Regular Season||63-58 QUIN|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-61 MARIST|
|1/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-78 QUIN|
- The scoring leader for the Red Foxes this season is Ricardo Wright, who averages 10.9 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Jordan Jones is the Red Foxes leading rebounder, grabbing 5.2 per game, while Raheim Sullivan is their best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Wright makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Foxes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Hakim Byrd is Marist’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Jones leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
- The Bobcats’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jacob Rigoni with 12.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- The Bobcats’ top assist machine is Savion Lewis with a stat line of 3.3 assists, 8.5 points, and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Rigoni’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Bobcats.
- Lewis (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Quinnipiac while Seth Pinkney (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds