The Houston Baptist Huskies (4-15) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the McNeese Cowboys (9-11) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 157 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Houston Baptist (+3.5)||Under (157)||Houston Baptist 77 McNeese 76|
- In nine of 20 outings (45%) this year, the Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- Houston Baptist has played in seven games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 36.8% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 157 points.
- The Cowboys and the Huskies combine to average two fewer points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.8 fewer points per game (154.2) than this matchup’s total of 157 points.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in matchups this year is 1.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Huskies this year is 3.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
McNeese Betting Information
- The Cowboys have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 5-7-1 record.
- McNeese and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 4 of 13 games this season (30.8%).
Houston Baptist Betting Information
- Houston Baptist has a 9-6-1 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their matchups.
- In the majority of Houston Baptist’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 16 games, 43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Houston Baptist||-1||160.5||-115||-105||Regular Season||74-71 MCNST|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||100-80 MCNST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-89 MCNST|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-65 HOUBAP|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 MCNST|
- KeyShawn Feazell leads the Cowboys in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.2 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Lawson is McNeese’s best passer, dispensing 5.5 assists per game while scoring 12.1 PPG.
- Dru Kuxhausen leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting with an average of 3.3 threes per game.
- Collin Warren is McNeese’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Feazell leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Houston Baptist Leaders
- Pedro Castro records 14.0 points and 7.1 rebounds per game for the Huskies, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jade Tse dishes out 2.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Huskies.
- Za-Ontay Boothman contributes the bulk of the Huskies’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Castro’s steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (1.3 blocks per game) lead Houston Baptist defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED