The Lamar Cardinals (7-17) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the McNeese Cowboys (10-12) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Burton Coliseum. The matchup has an over/under of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lamar (+1)||Over (145)||McNeese 74 Lamar 73|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have scored more than 145 points in 72.7% of their games this year (16 of 22 opportunities).
- Lamar and its opponents have added up to score at least 145 points in 45.8% of their matchups this season (11 of 24 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined three more points per game (148) than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 more points per game (145.7) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average over/under the Cowboys have had set in games this season is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cardinals this year is 5.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys score 82.2 points per game, 8.8 more points than the 73.4 the Cardinals give up.
- McNeese is 10-4 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- When Lamar allows more than 82.2 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Cardinals score an average of 65.8 points per game, 6.5 fewer points than the 72.3 the Cowboys give up.
- Lamar has compiled a 2-2 overall record and a 3-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.3 points.
- McNeese has a 4-11 record overall and an ATS record of 5-7-1 in games when its opponents score more than 65.8 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 217 more points than their opponents this season (9.9 per game on average), while the Cardinals have been out-scored by 181 total points (7.6 per game average differential).
McNeese Betting Information
- The Cowboys have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 6-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Cowboys have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- McNeese and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 15 (26.7%) games this season.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 11-13 ATS.
- The Cardinals have gone 3-3 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 12 of 24.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Lamar||-4.5||149.5||-200||+165||Regular Season||64-56 LAMAR|
|3/11/2020||Lamar||-1.5||147||-126||+103||Conference Tournament||80-59 LAMAR|
|3/7/2020||Lamar||-4.5||147.5||-207||+164||Regular Season||70-66 MCNST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-91 LAMAR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-58 LAMAR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-75 LAMAR|
- The Cowboys leader in points and rebounds is KeyShawn Feazell, who scores 13.6 points and grabs 10.2 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Lawson is the Cowboys best passer, distributing 5.5 assists per game while scoring 12.0 PPG.
- Dru Kuxhausen contributes the bulk of the Cowboys’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- The McNeese steals leader is Collin Warren, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Feazell, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Davion Buster is the top scorer for the Cardinals with 14.8 points per game. He also adds 2.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Avery Sullivan is at the top of the Cardinals rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game, and Kasen Harrison leads the team in assists with 4.0 per outing.
- Buster is the top shooter from deep for the Cardinals, hitting 3.1 threes per game.
- Lamar’s leader in steals is Ellis Jefferson with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is David Muoka with 2.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends