A game after he went off for 27 points in a 91-71 win over Tulane, Jeremiah Davenport leads the Cincinnati Bearcats (9-8) at home against the Memphis Tigers (13-6) on Sunday, February 28, 2021. The Bearcats are underdogs by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN. The point total in the matchup is 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cincinnati (+4.5)||Under (140)||Memphis 70 Cincinnati 67|
- In 36.8% of their games this year (seven of 19 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- In 10 of 17 opportunities (58.8%) this season, Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score at least 140 points.
- These two teams average a combined 141.3 points per game, 1.3 more points than the total of 140 set for this game.
- The Tigers and the Bearcats have seen their opponents average a combined 6.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 140 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 5.9 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bearcats this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.1 points per game the Tigers score are just 0.9 more points than the Bearcats allow (71.2).
- Memphis is 7-0 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 71.2 points.
- When Cincinnati gives up more than 72.1 points, it is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall.
- The Bearcats average 7.2 more points per game (69.2) than the Tigers give up (62).
- Cincinnati has gone 9-6 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62 points.
- Memphis has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 2-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 69.2 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 191 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10.1 per game), while the Bearcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 34 total points, -2 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 18 contests.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 6-7 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 18 contests this season, a rate of 16.7%
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-11 ATS.
- The Bearcats have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-5 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Cincinnati’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 16 games, 81.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Cincinnati||-7||135.5||-318||+246||Regular Season||92-86 CIN|
|1/16/2020||Memphis||-4.5||141.5||-200||+162||Regular Season||60-49 MEM|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 CIN|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-64 CIN|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Memphis’ leading rebounder is Moussa Cisse averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Lomax and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Nolley leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 threes per game.
- DeAndre Williams and Cisse lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Cisse in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
- Keith Williams is at the top of the Bearcats scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also collects 4.0 rebounds and racks up 2.1 assists per game.
- Tari Eason is atop the Bearcats rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game, and David Dejulius leads the team in assists with 4.6 per contest.
- Davenport is consistent from three-point range and leads the Bearcats with 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Bearcats’ leader in steals is Keith Williams with 1.2 per game, and Eason is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED