A game after he put up 29 points in a 69-63 loss to South Florida, Tremont Robinson-White leads the East Carolina Pirates (7-3) at home against the Memphis Tigers (7-5) as 7-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips off at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021, airs on ESPN2. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Carolina (+7)||Over (131.5)||Memphis 67 East Carolina 65|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 50% of their outings this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- East Carolina has played in five games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 131.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Pirates combine to average 8.9 more points per game than the total of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 126.1 points per game, 5.4 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Tigers average point total in outings this season is 133.4, 1.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Pirates games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.1 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average 70.8 points per game, 7.3 more points than the 63.5 the Pirates give up.
- Memphis is 6-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.5 points.
- East Carolina is 1-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when giving up more than 70.8 points.
- The Pirates’ 69.6 points per game are 7.0 more points than the 62.6 the Tigers allow.
- East Carolina is 7-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Memphis has a 1-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-4 in games when its opponents score more than 69.6 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 99 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.2 per game), and the Pirates have out-scored opponents by 61 points on the season (6.1 more per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has covered in just three of 11 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 11 contests (9.1%).
East Carolina Betting Information
- East Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering only 37.5% of the time).
- The Pirates have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 7-point underdog.
- East Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 25% of matchups this year (2 out of 8 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Memphis||-13.5||143||-1284||+741||Regular Season||77-73 MEM|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 MEM|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-72 MEM|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.5 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Moussa Cisse leads the Tigers in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Nolley leads his teammates on the Tigers with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- The Memphis steals leader is Lomax, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cisse, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner records 16.3 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Pirates, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- East Carolina’s assist leader is Tristen Newton with 4.5 per game. He also averages 8.4 points per game and tacks on 4.5 rebounds per game.
- J.J. Miles leads the Pirates in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- East Carolina’s leader in steals is Newton (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ludgy Debaut (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED