The Tulane Green Wave (9-9) visit the Memphis Tigers (12-6) as heavy, 12-point underdogs after Jaylen Forbes scored 30 points in the Green Wave 84-81 loss to UCF. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Over (130.5)||Memphis 72 Tulane 60|
- In 61.1% of their games this year (11 of 18 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points in 38.9% of their games this season (seven of 18 chances).
- These teams average a combined 136.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- The Tigers and the Green Wave have seen their opponents average a combined 3.6 less points per game than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Tigers games this season is 5.1 more points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
- Green Wave games this season have averaged a total of 128.1 points, 2.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.7 points per game the Tigers put up are 8.7 more points than the Green Wave give up (64).
- When Memphis puts up more than 64 points, it is 11-3 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- When Tulane allows more than 72.7 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Green Wave’s 64.1 points per game are only 1.2 more points than the 62.9 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Tulane is 5-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Memphis’ record is 3-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it gives up more than 64.1 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 176 more points than their opponents this season (9.8 per game on average), and the Green Wave have scored just two more points than their opponents (0.1 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up an 8-9 record.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 17 contests (17.6%).
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a winning record against the spread, going 11-7 ATS (covering 61.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 12-point underdogs, the Green Wave have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of Green Wave games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 18 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/16/2020||Memphis||-10||137.5||-592||+425||Regular Season||80-74 MEM|
|2/29/2020||Memphis||-5||138.5||-227||+179||Regular Season||74-67 MEM|
|12/30/2019||Memphis||-14.5||144||-1689||+858||Regular Season||84-73 MEM|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-76 MEM|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 MEM|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.8 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Memphis’ leading rebounder is Moussa Cisse averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Alex Lomax and his 4.6 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Nolley, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
- DeAndre Williams is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Cisse leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- The Green Wave’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Forbes with 16.3 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Walker’s assist statline paces Tulane; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Forbes is consistent from deep and leads the Green Wave with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Walker (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tulane while Kevin Cross (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED