The UCF Knights (4-7) are 9-point underdogs as they try to stop a four-game road slide when they square off against the Memphis Tigers (9-6) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 131 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+9)||Over (131)||Memphis 71 UCF 65|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to put up more than 131 points in 60% of their games this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- UCF has played in seven games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 131 points.
- These teams average a combined 138.1 points per game, 7.1 more points than the total of 131 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134 points per game, three more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 134.3, 3.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average just 0.3 more points per game (71.4) than the Knights give up (71.1).
- When Memphis puts up more than 71.1 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- UCF is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread when giving up more than 71.4 points.
- The Knights’ 66.7 points per game are just 3.8 more points than the 62.9 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, UCF is 5-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- Memphis’ record is 2-4 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it gives up more than 66.7 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 128 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.5 per game), while the Knights have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 48 total points, -4.4 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Tigers have struggled to a 1-4 record ATS this season.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 14 contests (14.3%).
UCF Betting Information
- The Knights have a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- UCF has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 54.5% of matchups this year (6 out of 11 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Memphis||-2||139||-137||+113||Regular Season||59-57 MEM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 UCF|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 MEM|
- Landers Nolley II leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 13.2 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads the Tigers in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Nolley, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
- DeAndre Williams is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Cisse leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
- Brandon Mahan scores 14.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Knights.
- Dre Fuller Jr. puts up a stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 7.6 points and 2.3 assists per game for UCF to take the top rebound spot on the team. Darius Perry has the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 11.4 points and 2.6 rebounds per outing.
- Darin Green Jr. paces his teammates on the Knights with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- The Knights’ leader in steals is Isaiah Adams with 1.7 per game, and C.J. Walker is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED