The AAC conference tournament continues Friday as the No. 3 seed Memphis Tigers (15-7) face off against the No. 6 seed UCF Knights (11-11) at Dickies Arena, beginning at 10:00 PM ET on ESPNU. Memphis is a 6.5-point favorite to move one step closer to an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Tigers and their opponents have scored at least 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 22 games (45.5%) this season.
- In 12 of 22 games (54.5%) this season, UCF has combined with its opponents to score more than 135 points.
- The Tigers and the Knights combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- The Tigers and the Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 135 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had set in games this season is 0.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Knights this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average just 2.7 more points per game (72.1) than the Knights allow (69.4).
- When Memphis totals more than 69.4 points, it is 9-0 against the spread and 12-1 overall.
- UCF is 3-5 against the spread and 2-6 overall when allowing more than 72.1 points.
- The Knights put up 5.2 more points per game (67.5) than the Tigers allow their opponents to score (62.3).
- UCF is 12-0 against the spread and 10-4 overall when it scores more than 62.3 points.
- Memphis has a 5-3 record overall and an ATS record of 3-4 in games when its opponents put up more than 67.5 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 215 more points than their opponents this season (9.8 per game on average), while the Knights have been out-scored by 43 total points (1.9 per game average differential).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has been good against the spread this season, posting a 12-9 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Tigers have compiled a 6-6 record ATS.
- The Tigers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 21 games (19%).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has a 13-9 record against the spread, covering in 59.1% of their games.
- In the majority of Knights games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 22 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Memphis||-11||137.5||-704||+493||Regular Season||75-61 MEM|
|2/1/2021||Memphis||-9||134||-461||+355||Regular Season||96-69 MEM|
|1/29/2020||Memphis||-2||139||-137||+113||Regular Season||59-57 MEM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 UCF|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 MEM|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.1 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads Memphis in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Nolley leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- DeAndre Williams and Cisse lead Memphis on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Cisse in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
- Darius Perry racks up 14.7 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Knights’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- C.J. Walker grabs 5.0 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.0 points per game and adds 1.0 assist per game) which puts him at the top of the UCF rebounding leaderboard.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Knights, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Perry (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for UCF while Walker (1.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds