Chauncey Hawkins leads the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (8-9) into a matchup against the Merrimack Warriors (8-6) after scoring 22 points in an 88-82 loss to Sacred Heart. The Terriers are 4-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Merrimack (-4)||Over (138.5)||Merrimack 75 Saint Francis (BKN) 70|
- The Warriors and their opponents have combined for 138.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of 14 games (21.4%) this season.
- Saint Francis (BKN) and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in 70.6% of their games this year (12 of 17 chances).
- These teams average a combined 143.7 points per game, 5.2 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.4 points per game, 6.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Warriors games this season is 7.6 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Terriers games this season have averaged a total of 158.2 points, 19.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack Betting Information
- Against the spread, Merrimack has been strong this season, posting a 9-4 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Warriors have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-1 record.
- Merrimack and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 3 of 13 games this season (23.1%).
Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
- The Terriers have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Terriers have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this season (10 out of 17 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Merrimack||-1||126.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||60-50 MERR|
|1/30/2020||Merrimack||-5.5||126.5||-253||+198||Regular Season||61-50 MERR|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Warriors is Jordan Minor, who accumulates 12.1 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Merrimack’s best passer is Mikey Watkins, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 12.1 PPG scoring average.
- Mykel Derring makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Watkins is Merrimack’s leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Minor leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Hawkins scores 16.1 points and tacks on 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Terriers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Unique McLean’s stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 12.4 points and 2.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Saint Francis (BKN) rebounding leaderboard.
- Travis Atson provides the bulk of the Terriers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Rob Higgins (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Francis (BKN) while Elijah Hardison (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED