The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-8) visit the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (6-7) after losing three straight road games. The Hurricanes are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 24, 2021. The point total is 142.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (+2)||Under (142.5)||Miami (FL) 71 Notre Dame 69|
- In 23.1% of their opportunities this year (three of 13 chances), the Hurricanes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Notre Dame has played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (137.7) than this matchup’s total of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143 points per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Hurricanes average point total in outings this year is 135.4, 7.1 points below the total in this game.
- Fighting Irish games this season have averaged a total of 145.3 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- Miami (FL) been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 6-6 record.
- The Hurricanes have struggled to cover, going just 0-4 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- Miami (FL) and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 12 (41.7%) games this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- Notre Dame has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 4-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Fighting Irish have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Fighting Irish and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 11 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2020||Notre Dame||-6.5||147.5||-309||+238||Regular Season||87-71 ND|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-47 MIA|
Miami (FL) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hurricanes this season is Isaiah Wong, who averages 17.5 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Nysier Brooks is the Hurricanes leading rebounder, pulling down 6.6 per game, while Harlond Beverly is their best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Wong makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Earl Timberlake is Miami (FL)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Brooks leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- Nate Laszewski puts up 16.7 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Notre Dame’s assist leader is Prentiss Hubb with 5.0 per game. He also averages 13.7 points per game and tacks on 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Laszewski knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Fighting Irish.
- Hubb (1.0 steal per game) and Juwan Durham (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Fighting Irish in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: Baylor Looking to Keep Winning Streak
- Men’s College Basketball Week 8 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 8 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week
- Men’s College Basketball Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- NCAAB 2021 Week 7 Matches To Must Watch and Bet On the Week