The No. 3 Michigan Wolverines (17-1) are favored (-8) to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Indiana Hoosiers (12-11) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Assembly Hall (Indiana). The contest airs on FOX. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Indiana (+8)||Over (138.5)||Michigan 75 Indiana 68|
- In 10 of 18 outings (55.6%) this season, the Wolverines and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in 14 of 23 opportunities (60.9%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 12.8 more points per game (151.3) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The Wolverines and the Hoosiers have seen their opponents average a combined 2.9 less points per game than the point total of 138.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Wolverines have had set in games this year is 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Hoosiers games this year is 3.5 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolverines score 9.3 more points per game (79.2) than the Hoosiers give up (69.9).
- Michigan is 13-0 against the spread and 15-0 overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- Indiana is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing more than 79.2 points.
- The Hoosiers score an average of 72.1 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 65.7 the Wolverines allow.
- When it scores more than 65.7 points, Indiana is 10-0-2 against the spread and 11-7 overall.
- Michigan’s record is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.1 points to its opponents.
- The Wolverines have out-scored their opponents by a total of 243 points this season (13.5 points per game on average), and the Hoosiers have put up 51 more points than their opponents on the year (2.2 per game).
Michigan Betting Information
- Against the spread, Michigan has been strong this season, posting a 14-4 record.
- The Wolverines have posted a winning record of 7-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or higher.
- Michigan has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 18 contests (44.4%).
Indiana Betting Information
- The Hoosiers have an 11-10-2 record against the spread, covering in 47.8% of their outings.
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Hoosiers have fared well, going 2-1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Indiana’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 23 games, 60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Michigan||-8.5||138.5||-440||+327||Regular Season||89-65 MICH|
|1/25/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-46 MICH|
|1/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-63 MICH|
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in scoring and rebounding, putting up 14.9 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Mike Smith leads Michigan in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- The Wolverines get the most three-point shooting production out of Isaiah Livers, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Franz Wagner and Dickinson lead the Wolverines on the defensive end, with Wagner leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Dickinson in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- The Hoosiers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Trayce Jackson-Davis with 20.3 points and 9.5 rebounds per game.
- The Hoosiers’ top assist machine is Al Durham with a stat line of 2.9 assists, 11.5 points, and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Armaan Franklin makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoosiers.
- Franklin (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Indiana while Jackson-Davis (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other