The No. 3 Michigan Wolverines (14-1) are favored (-9.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (12-7) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at Crisler Center. The contest airs on FS1. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Michigan (-9.5)||Over (136.5)||Michigan 76 Rutgers 66|
- In 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this year, the Wolverines and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Rutgers and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in 12 of 19 opportunities (63.2%) this season.
- The Wolverines and the Scarlet Knights combine to average 14.2 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Wolverines and the Scarlet Knights have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 fewer points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this outing.
- The average over/under the Wolverines have had set in matchups this season is 7.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Scarlet Knights games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.7 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 78.9 points per game the Wolverines record are 11 more points than the Scarlet Knights give up (67.9).
- Michigan is 12-0 overall and 11-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- When Rutgers allows more than 78.9 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Scarlet Knights put up an average of 71.8 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 64.9 the Wolverines allow.
- When it scores more than 64.9 points, Rutgers is 7-0 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
- Michigan has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 71.8 points.
- The Wolverines have put up a total of 209 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14 per game), and the Scarlet Knights have out-scored opponents by 75 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
Michigan Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Wolverines have covered 12 times in 15 contests.
- The Wolverines fare well when favored by at least 9.5 points, posting a 5-1 record against the spread.
- Michigan has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 15 contests (46.7%).
Rutgers Betting Information
- Rutgers has a losing record against the spread, going 9-10 ATS (covering only 47.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Scarlet Knights have a record ATS of 0-3.
- The Scarlet Knights and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this season — 9 of 19 (47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Rutgers||-3.5||133||-175||+143||Regular Season||60-52 MICH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-63 MICH|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 MICH|
- The scoring leader for the Wolverines this season is Isaiah Livers, who averages 15.0 points, 6.1 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in rebounding, averaging 7.7 per game, while Mike Smith leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.6 in each contest.
- Livers paces his teammates on the Wolverines with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Franz Wagner is the Wolverines leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Dickinson leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Ron Harper Jr. is the top scorer for the Scarlet Knights with 16.2 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Rutgers leaders in rebounding and assists are Myles Johnson with 8.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.5 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Jacob Young with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.1 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- Harper is reliable from distance and leads the Scarlet Knights with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Young (1.8 steals per game) and Johnson (2.3 blocks per game) lead the Scarlet Knights in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED